15 Top Places in Delhi For You To Enjoy Cheapest and Best Shopping
“Delhi Meri Jaan” the Capital of India, where thousands of youngsters dream to locate from all over the country. The newbies, with ambition in their mind, are curious to know all about the Delhi Famous Markets where they can satiate the desire for shopping and entertainment. The Capital is an exciting and fantastic city. There are many cheap markets in Delhi that offer an exclusive range of items including accessories, clothing, handicraft items, carpets, potteries, footwear etc. With the convenient mode of transport like Metro trains, one can easily discover the Delhi Market List which include:
1. Sarojini Nagar Market:
It is one of the famous markets in Delhi which offers abundant items including the latest collection of trendy clothes, accessories, leather bags, household articles etc. From ethnic to modern wear, you can find all at very reasonable cost. College girls can have a huge collection in their wardrobe with tricky skills of bargaining. Crack a fair price and enjoy budget shopping in Delhi.
- Nearest Metro Station: INA Metro Station
- Famous For: Fashionable Dresses, Jewelries, Footwear and Home ware products.
- Special Tips: Do not forget to Bargain. Try to make a shopping plan in between Tuesday to Sunday as Market will be closed on Monday.
2. Tibetan Market:
Originally, Tibetan Market was set up by Tibetan Refugees who had come with rich cultural items like statues, shawls, accessories, paintings etc. College buddies can check out unique items like stoned jewelries including rings, bangles, necklaces, and earrings. This market is a huge hit zone of the young crowd of the city.
- Nearest Metro: Kashmiri Gate Metro Station
- Famous For : Traditional items, Art and Craft, Colorful Painting, Stone Accessories, trendy dresses, and Stylish Footwear.
- Special Tips: To avoid traffic hassles, you can also follow the walking path from ISBT towards GT Karnal Road. Feeling hungry near this place, then visit famous restaurants like Shakura and Zomsa. Enjoy delicious soup and noodles.
3. Gaffar Market:
Gaffar Market is one of the oldest Markets in Delhi, established in 1952 and covers more than 500 shops. All kinds of digital and Electronic Stuff like Mobile Phones, Camera, Phone Accessories, and Watches can be purchased from here. The narrow lanes open vast ways to the digital world. This market is one of the best markets for Students in Delhi.
- Nearest Metro : Karol Bagh Station
- Famous For : Digital Gadgets, Gizmos, Mobile Phones, Digital Watches
- Special Tips : Before making the final purchase of digital goods, try to figure out the quality and warranty. The narrow lanes can be a hunting location for pocket pickers. Beware of them!
4. Janpath Market & Palika Bazaar:
The popular cheap markets in Delhi, located in Connaught Place where hundreds of shopping stalls are there, offering fabulous stuff to buy like handicraft articles, garments, Indo style decorative items, paintings, watches, western and traditional ornaments. College Girls who are interested to have customized Ethnic dresses like churidaar, Kurtis and suits, can find out expert boutiques.
The Palika Bazaar, Electronic Zone of the City, is fully air conditioned underground market where youngsters can buy electronics like laptops, computers and its parts. The place has 7 Gates that connect other locations of the capital. Visiting here, the youngsters can enjoy Budget Shopping in Delhi.
- Nearest Metro : Janpath Metro Station (For Janpath Market) ,Rajiv Chowk Metro Station (For Palika Bazaar)
- Famous For : Apparels, Beauty Products, Electronic Items, Leather Bags, Jewelry Pieces, Home Decoration Stuff like Paintings, Wall Hangings and Brassware.
- Special Tips : Bargain is must. For Electronic Goods, one must have to check the complete details like manufacturing, guarantee, usage and precautions in order to avoid the cases of fraud.
5. Nehru Place Market:
It is one of the best markets for students in Delhi and is situated in the Southern part of Delhi. It serves as the biggest IT hub or digital world of the country. At one Place, there are various brands of digital goods like HP, Lenovo, Acer, Intel, Toshiba, HCl and Intex. Also, second hand laptops and PCs are available at very reasonable cost. The top repair centers in here offer best repairing services to the customers.
- Nearest Metro : Nehru Place
- Famous For : Computer Hardware’s, Printers, Desktops, Computer Cases, Cabinets, Scanners, CCTV Cameras.
- Special Tips : Students, who are visiting this market for the first time, try to find out the best repair shops. For first digital purchase, figure out the functionalities, warranty, discount and actual price carefully.
6. Ajmal Khan Road Market:
Wedding Season is here, don’t worry. Check out the amazing wedding dresses at shops located in the Ajmal Khan Road Market. Here you can have reasonable budget shopping in Delhi. From Lehengas to Sarees, suits to churidaar, embroidered garments to fancy dresses, wedding gowns to traditional accessories, youngsters can have budget shopping in here.
- Nearest Metro : Karol Bagh Metro Station
- Famous For : Wedding and traditional attires, Attractive designer stuff.
- Special Tips : For match up materials, pack the dresses along with you
7. Chandni Chowk:
Chandni Chowk is one amongst Delhi Famous Markets where various stalls and wholesale shops of clothes, jewelry, kitchen items, hardware’s, stationary stuff, and medical equipment are located. For home decoration, there are many shops that supply furnishing fabrics, along with designing services. Foodies, do not forget to enjoy the yummiest flavors of sweets at Natraj Dahi Bhalle, Chaat Wallah and Indian food at Paranthe Wali Gali.
- Nearest Metro : Chandni Chowk Metro Station
- Famous For : Food especially different kinds of Sweets like jalebis in pure ghee, Fabric like Silk, Zari and Chikan, Electronics, Stationery and kitchen items.
- Special Tips : Along with Shopping, visit Red Fort Monument and come to know about the history of this place.
8. Paharganj Market:
Girls, looking for bargains paradise? Plan a visit to Paharganj Market and get all what you want in college and daily life like leather bags, jackets, books, beautiful tribal and handmade accessories, bed spreads, sandals and decoration articles. Crack a negotiable deal for your favorite units and enjoy the budget shopping.
- Nearest Metro : New Delhi Metro Station
- Famous For : Textiles, handicrafts, wooden statues, baby suits, personalized dresses, ornaments and stationary products.
- Special Tips : Streets are narrow and noisy, so plan to visit at a suitable time.
9. Laxmi Nagar Market:
This Market is also famous as ‘Mangal Market’ i.e. Tuesday Market. The local roadside stalls and shops extend to the long end of the streets, delight you with an exquisite stuff like wide ranges of summer and winter dresses, wedding attires, stunning kundan and bridal jewelries, and tangy street food like bhel. Situated much close to Noida where most single boys/girls reside in PG accommodations, Laxmi Nagar market has become the best evening hub for entertainment and hangout. Moreover, college buddies pursuing higher studies can find out books of various publishers at an affordable cost. For limited editions, try second hand copies also.
- Nearest Metro : Laxmi Nagar Metro Station
- Famous For : Elegant Apparels for parties, daily wear and wedding occasion, dazzling accessories, electronic goods, delicious local food and snacks.
- Special Tips : Hang out with friends and colleagues at V3S Mall, located near to this market.
10. Mohan Singh Place:
Betwixt so many brands and fitting troubles, youngsters might get upset with what to buy in Delhi market. Well, we let you know the perfect solution at Mohan Singh Place where you can get best custom made jeans, shirts, jackets, pants, formals and occasion apparels at the cheapest and budget friendly prices. Go, choose your shade, stuff, style with a perfectly personalized suit. Create your own fashion style statement with versatile Denim colors and textures.
- Nearest Metro : Rajiv Chowk
- Famous For : Abundant collection of fabrics for Denims, Shirts, Formal and Casual Wear up.
- Special Tips : Locate the best tailor in town to define your ruff and tuff style. Get additional discount in Wedding Season.
11. Central Market:
This market offers unlimited and exclusive collection of western dresses like Salwar Kameez, Churidaar Suits, Palazzos and Denims. College Girls who are willing to buy heavy embroidery suits at an affordable price, can check out the diverse collection of cut work, patch work, zari work, zardosi, kashira, kantha and stone work at reasonable prices. While shopping, get some time for an interesting Henna Art on Hands and Feet.
- Nearest Metro : Lajpat Nagar
- Famous For : Traditional Henna Art, Net Embroidery Work, Indian Clothing, Designer Clothing like Kurtis, Salwar Suit, Churidaar, and Handcrafted Bags.
- Special Tips : Check out the quality of the fabric before the final purchase. Secondly, Bargaining is the tricky way to get the best at the least cost.
12. Jwala Heri Market:
Girls, Confuse with where and what to buy in Delhi market, do not panic and relax. Check out the way to Jwala Heri Market, one of the best market for students in Delhi. With endless choices of dress materials, stocks tie, fabrics, pants, jeans, tops, shirts, skirts, jackets and many more at one place, you will pack your carry bags with all of your needy stuff. Get your Dupattas colored in vibrant shades and styles at Dye Shops at nominal prices. Explore the shirting and suiting options for adults, men and women.
- Nearest Metro : Paschim Vihar West
- Famous For : Dye Shops, Indian Style Apparels, Dress Designing Materials, Baby Clothes, Artificial jewelry, Western Clothing and Purses.
- Special Tips : Opt comfortable wear up before going to this market as roaming around small lanes can be a hectic experience.
13. Shankar Market:
The well-recognized market is located at the Centre of Delhi and hence can be easily accessed by the localized youngsters. This can also be termed as ‘Fabric Hub’ of Delhi as you will discover top quality cotton fabric, party wear georgette, silk, chikan, daily wear khadi, basic prints, matching prints, net stuff, embroidered and designer pieces at affordable prices.
- Nearest Metro : Rajiv Chowk
- Famous For : Different varieties of fabrics, embroidery work, wedding collection.
- Special Tips : For wholesale fabric marketing, get an additional discount on huge purchase.
14. Khan Market:
Khan Market is the popular destination in the Delhi Market List. This large ‘U’ Shaped place is acquired by branded showrooms and shops of opticians, grocers, hardware’s, sport goods, lifestyle articles, book stores, boutiques, khadi gramudyog etc. The eating points located here offer various cuisines like Indian, Italian, American, Mexican and local brands.
- Nearest Metro : Khan Market Metro Station
- Famous For : Branded Showrooms, Tailors, Cosmetics, Apparels, Kitchen Groceries, Cuisines and Stationery Shops.
- Special Tips : As it is the costlier market, so you have to expand your budget to afford your favorite stuff.
15. Kamla Market:
This market is the highly preferred shopping destination of Delhi University students as it is situated quite close to the North Campus of the university. The Shopping Hub of the city has many fashion brands, retail stores and eating points, street food stalls, street side stalls of appeals and booksellers
- Nearest Metro : Vishav Vidyalaya Metro Station
- Famous For : Chunky Food Flavors, Roadside Attraction of Western Clothing, and Book Sellers.
- Special Tips : Roaming here, you will also get a chance to visit historical places of India like Roshanara Garden, Mutiny Memorial and Flagstaff Tower.
The above 15 places are the best markets Delhi has to offer in terms of Cheap and quality shopping. So enjoy your visit to these markets at your leisure.
Good Shopping 🙂 !